Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Dare To Be Tougher


I don't know if the weather caught me to thinking a lot of things. When I woke up this morning, I just thought about blogging, crafting, and business. Things second important to my life next to my family. I've always wanted to establish myself with these three. To be known thru my identity. If my family accepts me for who I am, loves me no matter what happens, and never competes for my success and happiness, in the real world, blogging and business is a big vague world. You never know who to trust, and who not. I have to be, no, I need to be tougher.

EMPTY YOU MIND, FOCUS. --- a line I heard from Karate Kid movie. It's short but it's deep. I need this in my life actually. I need to empty my mind to be able to focus. Life is like a Kung Fu as the movie say, to be able to win you have to lose everything, to fill in what's needed. You have to be patient, and focus both your mind and heart. 

Lately, I have been bothered with a lot of things. First, I felt bad about the recent bazaars I have been joining. I realized that not all bazaars are for Simone's Closet. Not all will appreciate my works. Second, I am bothered with a lot of copycats duplicating my designs and even calling them the same name as I have given my products. Selling them too here and there. These two bug me down. I mean we all have our moments when we feel down. It's like I've did so much but still I feel like it isn't enough. 

But you know what, after contemplating about these two issues for the entire day, plus taking into consideration the advice of my hubby, parents, and my close friends, plus the continuous support of my lovely and loyal clients who always expresses how they love my works so much- I've realized how far I've become since day one. How much improvement I was able to make in the 4 years of business and crafting. That not these two issues will be the reason to bug me down, never. 

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay then it's not the end"

Life is not all about me. Things won't always go my way. People will love me , hate me, ignore me, fool me, problems will be there but they will never let me down. I maybe down at times maybe because I needed it. I needed to be down for me to lift myself. I may feel things may not be enough, or going as I wanted to be, simply because it's not yet the end. I am not yet to end. I just needed to be tougher when harder times try to squeeze me. 


top- Simone's Closet
vest- DIVI
pants- The Ramp
sandals- Solemate










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...