Sunday, August 4, 2013

BTS: Retro Pop Collection

Everytime we have a shoot for Simone's Closet's new collection, I always make sure to create a different feel and theme to make the shoot fun and exciting, and as natural as it can be. And the recent we had last week was inspired from the Retro Pop artworks and Katy Perry's Calirfornia Gurls!

Simone's Closet is always known with colors. Everything's so vibrant, free-spirited, hippie, and cute!  And since we're after all cute and retro, I made some cut-out props to go with our theme! 
colorful clothes and colorful accessories

I love ice cream <3 p="">
chips and cookies for snacks 
retro soda babe!!! I made that cola bottle! ya like it? ?? :)
and here's my silly self laughing my heart out loud haha!!!

I am so excited to release our lookbook album and the entire collection!!! Please watch out for the collection release this August! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...