Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tribal Robot


The dress I am wearing here is a favorite thrift treasure of mine! I remember getting it for only P70 on a random ukay store I once dropped by a year ago. It may look too festive, but I love it to bits! This was what I wore on the 2nd day of the 10A ALABAMA ARTS AND CRAFTS FAIR held last July 20-21. My cobweb necklace really did blend well with the entire look! 

Hope you are all doing great today! I have to rush to finish my work stuffs. I need to prepare for Marise's birthday party in her school next week!  I just came to realize today her big day is next week already! I only have less than two weeks to prepare.Yay! :)

dress- thrifted
sandals- The Ramp
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet











1 comment:

  1. I think the dress is nakakaaliw! Love the print and the details on the shoulder area :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...