Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy Orbit


Today's my birthday! And I thank God for giving me another year to live and a chance to fulfill my dreams. I'd like to thank all those who remembered my birthday by greeting me through facebook, text messages, calls, and instgram comments. I am really super happy to know that there are still a lot of people who cares for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I went with my family for a simple celebration which I will be sharing with you tomorrow! :) So stay-tuned mkay? :) Now that I am 25, I came to realize a lot of things :

-that to be able to enjoy life, you must be willing to enjoy both the happy and unhappy days of your life. 
-To try to make each day for you to grow maturely. 
-To learn to prioritize things in your life by  doing first the necessary things and focusing more on your goals
- To accept that rejection and failure are two things that will catapult you to become a better person.
-That life is incomparable to anybody's. We are different with each other and no one has the right to compare which is which. 

I wish to make this day even more special through giveaways and all stuff!Again. thank you so much for all the greetings!!!:)


1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...