Monday, June 24, 2013

Highlighter


If my dear friend Bella Morcen loves pastels, on the other hand, I  love neon and loud colors haha! :) We're opposite but we jive together! If you've seen our booth set-ups already, the look completely defines our personalities. The booth set-up always look like you're in a 60s hippie world! hahaha! :) sorry friend, na-special mention ka pa :) 

 Anyways, this outfit is another favorite outfit of mine! I love how trendy and colorful this outfit is but, looks classy and toned-down with the help of my trusty blazer! :) 

I am dying to get more neon dresses!!!:) 


dress- Surplus 
sandals- The Ramp
blazer- thrifted

PS: I hope you could drop by Simone's Closet booth inside the ABS-CBN center road compound where Umagang kay ganda TV morning show is being held. The venue is located near The Loop along Mother Ignacia St. QC!!! :) We have a collection of clothes and newly-crafted cobwebs available!!!:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...