Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mind Blowing


I never knew I would be in business, not a single idea even if I was a kid. I once dreamed to be a doctor, an interior designer, but God lead me to a happier path. Now that I am a copywriter, crafter, and businesswoman, I thank God that He puts me to a place that best suits me. Now I understand why I was not accepted in my Interior Design course, even in Architecture, because I was destined to have Simone's Closet and work for a US company. God's plans are really mind blowing, you think so? :)

And now that everything is starting to fall into their own places as dictated by God's time, I can feel more and more pressure, and mind blowing decisions I have to make. I am being more mature as to what things to set aside, and to prioritize. I am so happy that I am doing all the things I love. And right now, I have to release what my mind is trying to speak. I just need to write what's inside my mind or else I am pretty sure I won't be able to sleep. haha! I have lots of things and plans I need and I want to accomplish, and I am actually thinking of drawing them, display on my work table, so it could be a reminder to me to push forward and never stop. Di na ako bumabata kaya gorabels lang sa mga plano sa buhay. 


Anyways, I am starting to get tired of my hair so I am pretty sure I would be going back to Azta Salon again to have my hair fixed again. I want to cut my hair short waaah!!! :) for a change haha! Perhaps can you help me? Should cut my hair short or retain my long curly hair? haha!


top- Simone's Closet
skirt- Landmark
sandals- Ichigo
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
bag- Abby Jocson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...