Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Back To Full Bangs



Been wearing my bangs on sideways for months already. I seriously got tired of trimming it every two weeks. My hair grows fast. Super. And since I missed having full bangs, I decided snip it and tadaaahhh!!! Now I am thinking of getting a new hair color, and oh, I want to cut my hair short but my friends and hubby won't allow me. huhu. #hairproblems

How's your day so far? :) 



PS: Bazaar For All Season giveaway will end tonight at 12midnight! Winners will be posted tomorrow!:) 



1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I trim my own bangs too. Sometimes nakakasawa to have full bangs coz it grows so fast and it really gets into your eyes once it does :p But I love it. Haha!

    x Megann / STYLE SURGERY

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...