Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stars Are Blind


taken from iPhone

Hey there everyone!:) I was not able to post anything yesterday, well I came home late from my dressmaker. I got new clothes coming for Simone's Closet just in time for summer and for our SOLSTICE BAZAAR. 

These photos are completely new to me. As much as possible, I don't want to blog about my "off-duty" looks for they're just my casual, simple looks, and nothing fancy. BUT since hubby took these and he even edited these photos, which I think look very great, why not have you a glimpse of how I look like during my "off-duty" look moments! nuks!

Well, I wear lighter make-up less my heavy eye pencil and eye shadow, so pardon the singkit eyes haha! And also, I do get to tie my hair in a pony whenever I am on my casual looks. I don't look good with my hair tied-up but I hope I look like a human being here haha!

so how do you find my off-duty look? :) 


top- thrifted
printed skirt- Simone's Closet
sandals- Solemate
bag-DIVI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...