Thursday, March 21, 2013

Flower Power


One of the things I regret when I do bazaars, is to take my outfit photos. I seriously forget to always take my outfit shots first before I sell on my booth. This is because I cannot leave the booth because of my clients and whenever I remember, it's already dark outside. BUT good thing the lighting inside the SOLSTICE bazaar is great so I was able to snap a few photos. Sorry if bitin ung pictures haha hirap kasi magpose and magshoot inside a bazaar filled with people then naka 50mm lens ka pa haha! 

Moving with the outfit, I predicted the place would be cold, so I wore  tights to keep my legs warm. I just stayed in flats the whole time for I now I am gonna be standing till closing time, and I was right! haha! Never in my bazaars I enjoyed eating nor seating for I am always standing attending to clients, which I would rather be than not. I am so thankful for my clients for always dropping by and watching for my demo on how to wear the necklaces haha!

This was my day 1 outfit but sad to say no outfit photos nung day 2 haha because I was left alone in the booth with my brother na mejo may sumpongs that day so I was not able to ask him to take  my outfit photos haha! Anyway I will be sharing a photo diary of how my 2-day SOLSTICE bazaar went and some things I've learned on those days :) 

Keep posted aryt?:)

top- online find
skater skirt- Simone's Closet
tights- Landmark
flats-Leaveland
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...