Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Think Pink


hey everyone! Finally, an outfit post! I've been bust that I hardly get to edit my outfit photos! But I really made time today to make this post happen. :) Anyway, this is an outfit I wore weeks ago, when I went to MOA with hubby and Marise for some family bonding! The top I am wearing is my favorite! I love tops with fringes very bohemian and edgy, really suit my style! :) And of course to make the casual outfit look even more interesting, I added a cobweb necklace, in a lighter shade of pink! If you want the necklace I am wearing, you can get it on our WEAR YOUR HEART OUT ACCESSORIES COLLECTION! 



top- Landmark
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
shorts- DIY
oxfords- Shoe Gallery




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...