Monday, February 25, 2013

Chasing Time



How are you guys doing? Pardon the lack of posts yesterday. I have so much to share but made a choice to pass on them now. I have been so busy making all the preparations for Simone's Closet's new collection. I was like a zombie for the past weeks most especially last night and today. 

Up to this very moment, I am not yet done recording all orders. I just have to give it up because it is time for me to face my job hehe. Anyway, below are some photos of the handmade accessories now uploaded on our facebook shop. 






If you do have the time please do drop by the albums:


Do not forget to avail our two on-going promos! :) Let me know your verdict on our latest collection! Hope you love it as much as I do!:) 

SEE YOU TOMORROW with an outfit post!:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...