Friday, January 25, 2013

Wear What You Love And Carry On

this the best stolen shot to this date haha! 

So my love for bohemian anything just popped! And picked this outfit for yesterday's agenda! I feel so comfortable in it and I wanted to wear more outfits like this! Now I want to grab a pair or two of flat boots, I just feel so effin' good in it! Actually, when I was shooting this outfit outside, passersby just kept looking, seems like they saw a girl who should be in the fields or in a forest not here in the city haha! I was just laughing seeing their strange faces! But yeah, I get used to it so it's nothing much an issue haha! Wear what you love and carry on right?!

dress-thrifted
boots-NAVA
fabric bangles- Simone's Closet
bohemian crown- Simone's Closet







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...