Thursday, January 10, 2013

Just A Day


Just another day of being a stylish mom running after a hyper kid- an outfit I wore weeks ago when we brought Marise to her lolo's house.


This was just a day for me to try my hair on a super-high messy bun! Do you like it? Plus a day to try the denim-aztec-studded-shorts trend, which before I told myself I won't be able to pull-off. Gladly, I did! Hope you liked it too!  


Being a mom is just so challenging when dressing-up, you have to consider the length of your shorts, your skirts and the neckline and the sleeves of the clothing you will be wearing. You cannot just be too stylish and wear an outfit as exactly as you imagine it, for you need to think of how you will be able to move in it, like run, jump, and sit on the floor. When you have such a hyper kid, you'll never know if your day will just be a day, or a day of endless running, jumping, and walking! I just have to be always in my dressiest-mommy-fashionsita outfit whenever I am with Marise. :) Talk about being prepared! :)


top- Herbench
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
shorts- random bazaar
flats- Leaveland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...