Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tickles Bag


If you are really a loyal reader of this blog, you know that I have weakness over big bags. Last Friday, I was with my family in Trinoma. And had a short while to browse over the Tickles shop near the carpark entrance. I never knew they sell awesome leather bags til I went inside! They carry the best sturdy big bags that I have ever dreamed of! I am such a picky buyer when it comes to bag. Aside from flats shoes and sandals, big bags are my obsession too!

 And since I want the best of both worlds in my bag, I got this convertible bag that can be a bucket bag and a big tote bag too for only P1095! I swear to come back and get 2 more bags! My gift for myself this Christmas! I have found my mecca of big bags already and now I can jump for joy! :) haha!

1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...