Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday Toy Shopping


Woke up a bit early today to go to SMX to shop on the on-going 3-day sale of Toy Kingdom! I didn't have photos while were shopping, mind you I felt like a kid once again as I walked inside the SMX hall filled with amazing toys at super discounted prices!!! I was able to shop for Marise's toys, her exchange gift for the Christmas party, her gifts for her classmates and some gifts for other kids too! The lines are so long for as early as 11am but I am so surprised how fast the cashier stations transact, so staying on the line is quite bearable. 

Then on the nearby hall next to Toy Kingdom there's this huge factory sale of clothes from different brands. I was not able to roam around for I only stayed longer at the Gingersnaps booth to shop cutesy clothes for Marise! I am such a fan of Gingersnaps! They have adorable, Parisian-chic outfits! :) 

If you have time tomorrow, drop by SMX and start doing your Christmas gifts list! I promise the items are super on sale! How are you doing lately loves? ;)









1 comment:

  1. Great photos!! I went to a really nice shopping trip a few days ago...I didnt get anything much...but it was a good experience!
    Have a good weekend!
    Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...