Friday, December 7, 2012

Love Does Not Wither


The obsession over denim jackets continues! And it will I guess until the end of December. I easily get cold even with just the wind from an electric fan up to the coldest breeze from an air condition. That's why whenever I go out I always have with me my cobweb necklace or any cover-up to keep me warm! 

By the way, don't you just love the fall season effect of those dried leaves? I love it too!!! Hubby's idea! :) We shot this inside a garden we recently discovered. I feel like I am somewhere inside the woods in Forks, Washington. haha! Beware of wolves and vampires! Yayks! 


top- DIVI
leggings- Landmark
denim jacket- Simone's Closet 
head wrap- Simone's Closet
leopard wedges- c/o Shoe Etiquette




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...