Monday, December 17, 2012

Aqua Blue


Whenever I feel gloomy, I always result to wearing happy and bright-colored clothes. It's always a great solution to wipe away negative vibes.  Have you tried it too? :) I wore this dress last Saturday to a children's party I attended. It was a morning after my bazaar in Makati, my whole body is aching and slept for 3 hours only. So I didn't have much time to think of a more stylish outfit than this haha. I just want something easy yet fashionable outfit. And what more better way to do it than wear a dress right? Just slip it in, accessorize and voila! 

How are you doing lately girls? My December is super hectic. Don't know which task to finish. If only I have 8 more hands haha! joke :) 

dress- thrifted
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
bracelets- Simone's Closet
sandals- Ichigo







1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. New follower here. :D

    Anyways, I'm inviting you to join my very first blog giveaway. Just click on the link here. :)
    http://itsevamarie.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-anniversary-giveaway-part-1.html

    -EVA

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...