Sunday, December 2, 2012

About Me Questions Part 2



Hello everyone! It's Sunday and you know it's time to for some ABOUT ME Q&A portion! By the way see that video? I have been listening to that the whole! It
s Human Nature cover by Glee go listen to it first!

So let's begin!

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER IS YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT?
question by Evangeline Go

I guess living for 24 years happy and inspired to do more, is enough for me to say my greatest achievement. All the good things happening to me (blog, business, career and more) are all my achievements. In life, big or small things are greatest achievements already.

IS IT HARD TO HAVE AN ONLINE SHOP? I PLAN TO HAVE ONE
question by Mary Gee Ismael

YES  it is hard. Nothing in this world is easy in the first place hehe. It is up to you how to deal with it. In my case, handling Simone's Closet eats up my time and my energy. You just need a good business plan in mind and a positive thinking all the time.  :)

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK SOME FASHION TIPS ABOUT MIXING AND MATCHING FOR BOTTOM-HEAVY GIRLS.
question by Maria Jobelle Lopez

Ooh that's my problem also haha! I like how my body size is but when it comes to my hips, they're just too wide for me that I find it hard to buy jeans. So based on my experiences, it's best for you to wear a bell-bottom jeans in dark shade it helps in balancing-out curves and lengthening your legs. You could also try maxi skirts, pencil-cut skirts but avoid too tight and too short shorts for they would just expose much of your hips :) HOPE THIS HELPS!

HOW DID YOU START AS AN ACCESSORIES SELLER?
question by Verna Joyce Abril

I started in the year 2010 I love crafting and I used to make my own accessories. I thought of selling them online and see if people would appreciate my crafts and surprisingly they did! And i guess lakasan lang ng loob talaga that you invest on money to craft accessories without guarantee of how much money in return you will get. After all, if you love what you do, then there's no point in failing right? :) 

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
question by Rejj Sibayan

I love pink, red, black and purple. 


to be continued...

1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...