Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Party Monster


I am NOT but this shirt is! haha! That's what's stated on the sweater. I love this to bits that when I modeled on last week's shoot, I don't wanna take it off my body haha! but then again, I love you my dear customers so I am letting this go just for you! I will be selling this on Sunday October 7, 2012 as a part of Simone's Closet's newest collection! 

Which look is your favorite? The one with the flower headband or with the big sunnies? btw, that big sunnies, is my recent cheap find at Puregold! I love it so much that I got four pieces  for the shoot! :) Really a party monster eh? :)


skull sweater- Simone's Closet
bandage skirt- Simone's Closet
shorts- random brand




3 comments:

  1. love the top! kyaah~ your so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, sis!! Love your top and the "props"!! Cuteness overload!

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...