Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Staircase



Just a repeat outfit post of my SECRET GARDEN  blog entry the other day. hihi! I just can't resist sharing these pictures! Whenever hubby and I take outfit photos, we make sure we atleast have two sets of photos just to make sure we have a handful to choose from. This time, the two sets made the cut haha! I was really nervous while standing on the stairs. Imagine wearing a 5-inch heels on a staircase with a very low side railings???haha! I feel like I am gonna stumble and fall any moment haha!

Have a nice day everyone!:)

1 comment:

  1. This one is soo COOOOL! :) I love the heels and everything! :) Nice outfit. :) You looks really great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...