Sunday, September 2, 2012

SUNDAY MUSIC: Someone To Call My Lover by Janet Jackson


Hi guys! wazzup? wazzup?! What did you do this weekend? Well as you all know, as I've said on facebook, I took a whole-day off from work and blogging, and just had a good time with my family. I almost can't walk anymore due to my painful  legs and feet caused by our endless walking galore at SM Moa yesterday. Imagine waking-up early to buy groceries then headed to MOA for shopping and lots of walking (finally saw F21 and UNIQLO hihihi) then when we got home, I slept on the couch without me knowing I still have my make-up on haha!

Then later this morning, mom and dad woke us all up so early for a breakfast at Mc do Q.ave infront of Crossings. haha! Imagine my swollen eyes and messy hair oh well haha! I just love family days, they just can take all my stress away.

Then here's a song from my baul haha! but I seriously love this one. I can remember by elementary days haha!



Don't forget to drop by at SIMONE'S CLOSET for our FOREVER YOUNG SALE!!! All items below P300 :) I bet you can get something for yourself!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...