Friday, September 14, 2012

MOMMY OUTFIT: Ear Flaps and wedges


Hey girls! Sharing with you another mommy outfit I wore when I brought Marise to school. I guess most moms' formula when dressing-up is a roomy polo over a fitted pair of jeans haha for the simple reason that it's comfy and easy to move around. This outfit is just simple so I made sure I pair it with stand-out accessories just like this ear flaps! Do you like it? I am planning to make more and sell over at Simone's Closet hehe.

And oh by the way I have a little giveaway running now just scroll down right after this post and you'll see it! Enjoy your weekend loves! This Sunday I will be watching Resident Evil Retribution at MOA! I am so giddy to watch it! :)


faded polo- SM
jeans- Landmark
wedges- Primadonna
ear flaps- Simone's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...