Sunday, September 23, 2012

Behind Those Eyes...


I was once asked what tip I could give to someone new in blogging. At first, I was thinking if  I am in the right position to answer it. I am no blogging pro, nor a knowledgeable person about the whole thing. But still I am proud I was able to give a reasonable answer. hehe

Seriously, when I started  blogging, I never thought of anything but to just let my blog speak for the things I can't say personally. To be a road for my other side to be discovered. To be a haven of my memories (whether they may be good or bad), so one day when life sucks, there's something I can look back on and remind me of how good my life is and that there's no point in stopping but to just move on. Simply saying, my blog is all about me. I never let any insecurities to get in the way. I blog because I want to leave an imprint of my life.  I don't care if the posts may be interesting to many or not, what matters is, I know that every post is a page of my life. I NEVER CHANGED MYSELF TO PLEASE OTHERS. IF I CHANGE,  IT'S BECAUSE I DID IT FOR MYSELF AND NOT FOR ANYONE. Whether you like me or not I won't die anyway hehe. I just blog whatever I feel just as long as nothing will get hurt out of my posts. 

 Never pressure yourself to be the kind of blogger everyone will be liked. No one is perfect and neither you can please everyone. Never blog out of the stupid reason of getting famous after it. Treasure and be happy if there are people (few or many) who believe in you, who read and comment on your posts . They may be few but they are the ones who value you for being you. Your blog reflects you, and for sure the more you become yourself through it, who knows not one but many will get hooked on your life's story. At the end of the day, you can say, this is my blog, this my life and I am proud of it. :)


PS: Do you like my make-up in here? haha! I did it! I did it! haha!
PPS: I don't know why my title is like that, bayaan nyo na haha! I am just relating it to my first photo haha!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise :D Very well said! Thank you for sharing your life with us. Nakaka-relate ako sa sinabi mo. Btw, wasn't able to OL last night and kanina kasi busy with the family. Hope nabasa mo yung reply ko sa twitter. Can't wait to see you again! You're loving eye makeup lately talaga noh? Good job :)))

    Kath

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...