Wednesday, August 15, 2012

La Feria De Agosto


Hi girls! As much as I want to blog about my latest happenings and outfits, I am paving the way to announce the bazaar I will be joining this Friday! Simone's Closet is celebrating its anniversary this August and we prepared something special for you all! GREAT PRICES and FREEBIES await you! 

I hope you can all drop by my booth! I will be there til midnight! I bet you can find something for yourself on our anniversary collection! So don't miss it! :) Bring your friends too alright?! I would love get your orders and have a chit chat with you!

See you at LA FERIA DE AGOSTO


5 comments:

  1. Yay, I'll drop by tomorrow after work. :) If I get over my shyness, I'll ask for a photo with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yey great see you tomorrow! Do not be shy ako lang toh ehhe. just call my name okay? :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. there's no entrance fee, it's TOTALLY FREE!!! :) I'll see you tomorrow okay? :)

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...