Thursday, August 16, 2012

Forever Young Collection




I am inviting you all, to check out the latest look book album I uploaded on facebook! Simone's Closet is about to launch its anniversary collection tomorrow at the LA FERIA DE AGOSTO bazaar! I will be manning the booth from 4pm to 12 midnight so don't forget to drop by alright! 

If you want to see a glimpse of the pieces we will be selling tomorrow, plus the great freebies we will be giving away, take a look on our LA FERIA DE AGOSTO LOOK BOOK ALBUM!

It will mean so much to me to see you there and drop by! Please don't be shy to call me, it will be such a memorable experience to meet you girls! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...