Friday, August 24, 2012

Ala Pintor


This is how I exactly imagine my outfit will be on the day I finally try painting on a canvass. hahaha! I don't know why but I just feel this outfit is perfect for donning ala pintor look while I am holding my palette, sitting on a tall chair, and painting my dream home I once fantasized! I can also imagine my face with some splash of paints haha!

By the way the HONEYBADGER GIVEAWAY has ended already and I am about to draw the winner this weekend. I am just busy now finishing my desk works so I can finally craft some more necklaces that I will be selling this Sunday! I hope to meet you all at the ETC FASHION FLEA MARKET! I will be selling at The Pin-up Girl's booth! See you alright? I will be on sale that day!:)

Enjoy your long weekend guys!


printed cover-up- thrifted
inner top- Greenhills
shorts- Landmark
wedges- So Fab!
hat- SM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...