Friday, July 27, 2012

On The Streets


Hey girls! I was out and about yesterday at UP Village with ze hubby. It was my first time there, and oh my I love how it's so different. That long street reminds me of a happy neighborhood filled with different artistic shops, and yummy restaurants. I just hope one day I will be able to try all of them! :) Anyway, this is what I wore yesterday. I want something stylish yet comfy enough for walking. This one's very simple so I just threw on my hat for added accessory on my look! How do you find it? hehehe.


top- thrifted
maxi skirt- thrifted
sandals- Solemate
hat-SM
bag-gift

3 comments:

  1. Is your skirt velvet?! :o That looks amazing!

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang ganda gusto ko to! Peg ko yan eh! Though hindi ko pa siya nagagawa!

    Arra
    The Princess on the Brink

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...