Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Earth Tones


I think I am loving earth-toned colors, or anything brown haha! I guess it's all because of my newly-dyed brown hair eh? Anyway, The top I am wearing in here is actually a dress. I used to wear my dresses as tops, paired with my maxi skirts. And... I love it! :)

In other news, I am at the middle of my working hours right now. My gosh I am like working for almost 15 hours a day. Balancing my regular job and my business is just a whirlwind but I'd rather be this ngarag haha kesa walang magawa atleast I know I am doing something worthwhile. Do you have any idea what my regular job is? :)  I am thinking to blog about it soon! :) 

How are you doing lately girls? Are you busy as I am too? :) 

dress used as a top- thrifted
skirt- thrifted
belt-Landmark
necklace- Simone's Closet



2 comments:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...