Monday, June 18, 2012

Bloggers United 3!


I know this is a super long-overdue post haha! But still I want to share with you some photos on my camera last BU3!:) I hardly had enough shots of the people I met on that day since it seemed like everyone is busy moving around. So I only had a chance to say hi and hello! But good thing I had a chance to have some photos of my blogger friends whom I was able to chat in a short moment!

I scored some few clothes and mostly I got them from Lauren Dado! I can't wait to wear them!:) We're you there in BU3 too? I just met some of my readers too and if ever you have a photo of me or us together, kindly tweet them to me!:) See you on the next BU!:)

1 comment:

  1. nice to see you there!
    coffe date! haha LOLS :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...