Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Alaska


Aside from my dream of living in Phoenix Arizona near the desert and cactus, I dream of living in Alaska too near the cold and misty forest. haha! Yes I am just that ironic and extreme haha! Okay so this outfit explains why my title is like that. It happens to be that this look is a great resemblance to this outfit worn by my favorite Alaskan fashion blogger, Elizabeth. This aztec print dress is just a precious gem inside my favorite thrift shop. I didn't miss seeing this on the racks because of its vibrant color and print. I just knew that this will be the perfect outfit for Bloggers United 3!:) Good thing my thrifted knitted cardigan mixed well with the dress!:)

How do you find this look girls? :) 


dress- thrifted
cardigan-thrifted 
boots- Nava
necklace-Simone's Closet

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Loving that pattern
    xoxo,
    Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the print of your dress and your boots as well! :)

    The Niknok

    Style

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...