Thursday, May 31, 2012

WHAT'S-UP: SUY Bags Opens In SM Marikina


This photo was taken last 2011 at the PFW! I am holding here my favorite roomy bag from SUY BAGS! I just love how pretty yet affordable their bags are plus add the fact that the owner is so friendly! Hi Sam!:) 

And because of its undoubted success, SUY BAGS is opening its first branch at SM Marikina this coming Saturday JUNE 2,2012!!!



Everyone's invited on their opening! You may drop by before or after the BLOGGERS UNITED PART 3! Who knows you might score a pretty bag just like mine there!:) Will definitely visit their shop on the coming days! I can't wait!:)

1 comment:

  1. Love your bag! Too bad this is far from my place!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...