Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pinup Girl's Flagship Store

Last Saturday I was invited by my very good kumareng Andie to her shop's opening at ALABAMA ST. NEW MANILA QC! I was happy to hear the news she's finally launching the shop and her new collection!

I was there along with other bloggers while we enjoyed eating yummy macarons and sandwiches! Here are some photos:


Pin-up Girl's accessories
Unique lights
Photo wall with me on the mirror haha!
DIY mirror which I love so much
New designs of vintage-inspired clothes
yummy treats
coffee and caramel macarons
chocolate and potato, lemon, and pistachio macarons! I ate one piece per flavor haha! Lavet it so much!
Andie, Ms. Arlene (co-owner of ALABAMA PLACE) Regine and Marqui

If you want to see unique vintage stuffs, and Pin-up Girl's store, visit them at 10A Alabama St. New Manila, Quezon City




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...