Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Patch Of Memories


My style in particular as defined by my kumareng Andie of The Pinup Girl, is edgy bohemian which I agree right away she said it! Whenever I dress-up I always want that mix of edginess and boho-ness on my look. But this outfit is less edgy and more bohemian which I kind of missed for a long while. Just to share with you, I wore this skirt before, paired with my stripes top! Oh it has been a year I guess but my love for anything bohemian stays with me!

Do you love bohemian outfits too? :)


top- Landmark
skirt- thrifted
belt- bazaar
head piece- SM Kids
wedges- Parisian






4 comments:

  1. I love the little pink flower headband and the skirt is so adorable! :)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Mickey! got it from SM Kids hehe :)

      Delete
  2. I love the skirt! Ang cute ng headband, pang-kids section pala siya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute Denise! I love your skirt! Cute headband!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...