Monday, May 7, 2012

One Good Reason


This has got to be another favorite outfit of mine haha! I am loving print over-sized polos nowadays. They're way easier for me to match with anything and look even  more sexier than fitted tees. I just paired them with my rugged denim shorts or sleek bandage skirts.

This is what I wore on the day I took some break off from the online world. I went out with the family at Trinoma for a while then head-on to Eastwood at night for dinner and a cup of DQ Blizzard in oreo cheesecake which is my favorite! Oh I am craving yet again!haha! I just seized the moment to breathe and to let more positive vibes come in.

Oh speaking of breathe! Breathe is Michelle Branch's hit which is my favorite! Michelle is coming this June 7 and I am gonna watch it no matter what happens!!! haha! I have been calling Ticketnet for the ticket reservations but the release will still be on Friday so I have to wait for more days, but yeah i am excited!!! :) Are you going to watch too? I would love to meet and greet Michelle but the ticket for that is way expensive and hubby is gonna kill me if I buy one haha! So I am waiting for a miracle to happen... to one day sit with her, have a cup of coffee and see her sing live and alive!!!Oh did I say we share the same birthday this July 2? Oh my I hope all of these will be a birthday gift to me! Oh how I wish!!!:)


top- thrifted
shorts-random brand
belt-DIVI
bangles- random gifts
bag-gift
necklace- Simone's Closet

3 comments:

  1. I love the animal-printed sleeves! It never goes out of style. Overall, it's a chic casual look for the summer and all year round.

    http://missacidic.blogspot.com/2012/05/16-firmoo-wrap-around-glasses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit so much! Youre soooo pretty, ate denise!

    www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fierce outfit dear!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...