Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bedazzle Pinwheel Party


Like I said on my previous outfit post, I came from the BEDAZZLE BLOGGERS PARTY last Saturday at the University Mall in Taft! Cat Limson, the owner of Bedazzle invited me to such a very fun and intimate event! I went with my good friend Andie, and Marqui, whom I met for the first time and with all fairness, we clicked right away! :) 
Since Bedazzle is in University Mall, Cat held the event at Cerealicious inside UM. It was my first time there and upon entering, I am in love with the interiors plus the added pinwheel stuffs Cat added on the tables! talagang summer ang peg! :)
I love the purple and white balloon center piece plus the cutesy printed pinwheels too! While waiting for the program to start, we were served with some finger foods.
Don't you just envy this couch? haha! I want one like this in my room!
A sudden phone call from hubby, checking if I came just fine in the venue (he is so sweet) this shot is taken by Andie! Thanks for the lovely stolen photo! haha!
An obligatory pose on the super yummy wall!
after taking some photos, I went back to my seat again and had chika with Kira! I miss this girl so much! It was really nice talking to her! :)

A few minutes after, Cat opened the program and gave us all one voucher each for a free bowl of cereals and ice cream (which I was not able to claim haha! )
Then after some meet-and-greet portion we headed on our next activity!!! The DIY bracelet stations! Cat had 3 DIY stations! You know how much I am a sucker for DIYs and that made me really giddy over the activity! 
here's my salmon and purple braided chain bracelet!
---and Andie's blue and yellow version!

Next stop, the charm bracelets! I chose ballerina charms, hearts, and crowns! Well for a simple reason that I was a ballerina before, and I love to be a princess! haha!
Lastly, the beads bracelet station! We were served with trays and bowls of beads that we can use to make our beaded bracelets! I chose the crystal beads, sorry no photo haha! I am really serious crafting my bracelet that's why!
After finishing our 3 different bracelets we were served with our choice of pasta! I chose Sausage pesto and it tastes so good!!!:)
It took me a long while to finish my plate of pasta haha! I don't know why but I felt full right away and that is the reason why I was not able to claim my bowl of ice cream and cereals! haha! But I know it's delicious! 
Of course I won't end the day without a photo of my buddies, Marqui and Andie! Hope to bond with you two again!

Before we part ways, Cat handed us each a souvenir package that contains lots of Bedazzle accessories which I am gonna blog this weekend! I love the pieces Cat gave me! I am sure to wear them on one of my outfit posts! :)

I really enjoyed the day, as in SUPER! I seldom attend events not unless this intimate and I come with my closest friends! THANKS CAT AND BEDAZZLE FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL EVENT!

If you want to see more of the photos that day, check BEDAZZLE's facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...