Monday, April 16, 2012

Ponytail


An outfit post once again after my 2-day hiatus! haha! Tried pulling my hair in a ponytail one hot afternoon when I met my sister, Aisa Ipac for the necklace she will be using for Karylle in Showtime! Since it was suppa hot that day, I just wore my breezy dress and accessorized it with my uber chunky necklace! You want one too? We will be having more of this necklace in Simone's Closet on April 28! :)

Got to go now, I have lots of work stuffs to do! I hope you are all having a great day!

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! LOOK FOR THE BUTTON RIGHT ON THE CORNER!


dress- thrifted
necklace- Simone's Closet
flats- Shoe Gallery
bangles- random

6 comments:

  1. Super love the necklace!!! <3

    xoxo,
    Thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your dress and your necklace too.


    >Apple
    adventuresofapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Denise ;) I like your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really chic dress Denise!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...