Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Q&A part 2

Before I get busy with my work. I might as well drop by and have a quick update! I already answered the 10 questions here. And here is another batch. More to come!Let's begin!

1. HOW MANY LIPSTICK DO YOU HAVE?
I own two lipsticks one in barbie pink (the one in the photo) and a red/pink shiny lipstick which is not in the picture. Aside from those two I own a lipstick pallete as seen in the first photo. But I seldom use it. The barbie pink is my favorite.

2. DRESS, SHIRT OR JEANS?
It would be jeans. Easier to style and way comfier than a dress.

3. WILL YOU TRAVEL THIS SUMMER? WHERE?
yes of course but with my family! The first leg of our summer trip just happened last Saturday. We went to Club Manila East. Tried kayaking and swam on their variety of big pools. Then I am organizing our second summer getaway, we're aiming Matabungkay, Subic, Puerto Azul, or Villa Escudero. :) I can't wait any long! haha! 

4. SAN PO KAYO BUMILI NG MATERIALS SA PAGGAWA NG NICE NECKLACES?
The metal tools and accessories are all from Quiapo. Everything is there. For fabrics, Divisoria is my haven. :) I already earned suki sellers so I get great discounts! :)

5. IF YOU WERE TO BE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, WHO WOULD YOU BE?
Such an interesting question and made really think about my answer. haha! I wanna be BELLA SWAN. I am such a Twilight fan and I am in love with Edward Cullen and sometimes dream of being Bella Swan just for a day and feel how it is like to be loved with the handsomest and romantic vampire ever! KILIG!!!haha!

6. IF YOU WERE TO KEEP ONLY TWO PIECES OF CLOTHING WHAT WOULD THOSE PIECES BE? AND WHY?
Hmm, it'll definitely be my black ballet flats and LBD.

7. IF YOU WERE A FLOWER WHAT WOULD YOU BE?

I want to be purple or pink tulips!This one's my favorite!

8. WHEN MAKING ACCESSORIES DO YOU SKETCH THE DESIGN FIRST OR WORK ON IT AS YOU GO ALONG PLAYING AROUND WITH DIFFERENT MATERIALS?
I just play around with the materials. Do some prototype first then once I get the hook on how to make a certain design, that's when everything flows. I do not sketch kasi haha! I just let my creativity flow directly on my materials. 

9. WHAT TRIGERRED YOU TO START AN ONLINE BUSINESS?
I simply don't want to be a bum after graduation. So while waiting for job interviews and eventually to land a job, I put-up my own store. I want to earn money that I can use while I apply for jobs and of course to save some of it for Marise. :)

My business,  lead me to discover fashion blogging, and my skills in photography, styling and editing. 
Never did I imagine I will be such an inspiration to many. :)

10. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SHOPS?
Jellybean, Tomato, and the shops in greenhills haha! 


MORE QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED ON THE COMING DAYS! :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS POST! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...