Thursday, March 29, 2012

Leopard And Red


You all know I had a weekend family getaway with my family at Club Manila East, and this is what I wore when we came there. I had no sleep at that moment and all I have on my face is just bb cream so sorry for my haggarda face haha! I shall share with you this weekend a photo diary on what had happened that day. 

The dress I am wearing here is actually my favorite! It's my current thrift find and I knew it is for me when I saw it hanging on the racks! It's the perfect length, perfect fit, and the perfect leopard maxi dress I have been searching for! Sometimes a random visit to ukay shops will lead you to finding such a precious piece like this! Don't you just love how the red belt and floppy hat added spice on my look?I love it to bits!


leopard dress- thrifted
red belt- Fashion Rev Manila bazaar
floppy hat- Fabuleaux Atelier
sandals-Jewels










3 comments:

  1. wow! maxi na animal printed pa!
    ang ganda, it looks like my top on my current outfit post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really got awesome thrift finds, sis! :) Ganda ng dress mo! ♥

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress and hat! Cute combo!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...