Friday, March 30, 2012

Hot Pink And Black

This is what I wore almost the entire day on our swimming last weekend. I wore my hot pink bikini under my black crochet tunic. I even squeezed some time to capture my pang-swimming look haha! I really have no make-up in here and my eyebags are so big so I wore the sunglasses even if I swim under the pool. Hirap na mapagkamalang zombie coz of my sleepy eyes haha!

Will share with you a photo diary of how enjoying our family swimming was! :)

KEEP SAFE TODAY EVERYONE! IT'S RAINING MADLY!BE SURE TO BRING YOUR UMBRELLAS! 


black crochet tunic- thrifted
pink bikini- Coco cabana
pink slippers- herbench
swim shorts- Roxy
sunglasses- borrowed from hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...