Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Denim-mania!

I am loving anything denim right now. I was in search for the perfect denim vest for ages but finally found the one on my last ukay trip! I am so happy like a kid! haha!

 wore already this vest on my EMBRACING SUMMER post. And I am pretty sure I will be overusing this one on the coming days haha!

Then I scored this ripped denim shorts from a local clothing store near UST. I am always seeing that store whenever I go to SM San Lazaro so the other day I paid a visit to it and I am so lucky it was on sale and scored this rugged denim shorts for P200 only! It fits just right!  I can't wait to wear this one on our weekend family swimming!

The hunt for denim clothes is still on haha! How about you what are you currently obsessing about? :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm currently wanting some oversized tops haha!


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...