Sunday, February 26, 2012

SUNDAY MUSIC: The Fear by Lily Allen




hi everyone! It has been 2 Sundays already that I haven't posted my SUNDAY MUSIC. I was so busy the past few weeks, but now I am back again to share with you the song I have been listening to. For this week I am in awe in this music video. I just love how quirky the concept is and I find Lily's outfit too cute! I am actually thinking of trying her outfit one of these days hehe.

Today's just a normal day, I will be staying in the house the whole day and I will be shooting some outfit photos later in the afternoon. Then tonight I will be making lots of accessories for my clients' orders. 

I wish you are all having a good day! See you tomorrow for an outfit post! :) HAVE A NICE DAY!

do not forget to join my EDGY AND BOHO GIVEAWAY which will end this 28th.  Click the icon on the upper right corner to join! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...