Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sweater + Jeans


 I have never tried the sweater + jeans combo so I dared myself today to wear this look. I just want a simple laidback look so I didn't accessorize that much. The weather has been acting so strange again, and I barely see Mr. Sun that's why wearing sweater is just perfect. And the jeans just keep my legs warm under the rain! :)

Watch-out for the SUGAR COATED GIVEAWAY later tonight! 


sweater- Simone's Closet
jeans- DIVI
wedges- So Fab!
necklace- Simone's Clsoet
bangle- gifted
turban-thrifted
satchel - Coconut Gold









8 comments:

  1. i can actually imagine myself wearing your whole ensemble from head to toe! love everything! :)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Denise!
    I love the whole look! :)
    Sweaters are my go-to's lately. Love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo! :)


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...