Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas At Phoenix




I was on the hunt for the perfect vintage black blazer, and I guess the search is over because I finally found the one! Wore this outfit the other night to dad's company Christmas party. I was not feeling well that day hence, this effortless outfit. I am in love with this blazer, truly, it is the perfect fit and the fabric is not heavy at all. I can think of many ways to style it! Can't wait for another outfit post with my vintage blazer! :)


inner top- Fashion Rev Manila bazaar
pants- Landmark
blazer- thrifted
flats-  Parisian
skull necklace- Simone's Closet
bangles- gifted

8 comments:

  1. love this outfit Denise! And I agree, the blazer looks fab! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! La la love the blazer!

    http://catherineava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer too!! you look different here! maybe because u were feeling sick or was it the make up? anyway, love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! :) So simple yet chic!

    matchmakerme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi~ Where did you get the blazer? :)) I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blazer!! :)


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi girls thanks for the comments it made my day super! :)

    @nikki: babe sensya na mukap ko haha mukha lang maputi mukha ko coz of the strong flash and the wierd lighting. pansin mo paiba-iba ako ng pwesto, coz I am looking for the perfect spot, but I can't find it ahaha!

    @Kaze: I got the blazer in a thrift store :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe you actually got that in a thrift store! Missing you sis!

    Join my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
    Join my FAB MANILA GIVEAWAY!
    Join my LOVE FOR ACCESSORIES AND BAGS GIVEAWAY!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...