Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Violets Are Blue

wearing purple dress- Cosmopolitan/leggings-random brand/sandals-Tomato/bag-SUY Bags/necklace-Simone's Closet/bangles-random brand

Took 5 minutes again to assemble this look haha! Dressing-up-5-minutes-before-you-leave has been a habit of mine this past few weeks haha! Back when I was still working at an advertising agency, I plan my 6-day outfit a week ahead! But I guess I like more the thrill of dressing-up-not-knowing-what-you'll- put-on habit, minutes before you leave the house haha! 

I love wearing my short dresses with leggings especially if I feel cold or if I feel like not showing my legs. Leggings I think is the comfiest of all that I've worn :)



 Let me just show you a photo of hubby and Marise beside Santa Claus and a Christmas tree, aren't they the cutest?! By the way, aside from the pumpkin trees, Christmas trees are Marise's favorite too! haha! Good thing we will be assembling our tree soon! 

1 comment:

  1. love these pict!!! and your outfit!
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...