Sunday, November 27, 2011

SUNDAY MUSIC: Hey Daydreamer by Somedaydream



Hi girls! I wasn't able to go online yesterday. I was so busy making lots of accessories, shopping for gifts, Christmas decors, decorating our Christmas tree, and... searching for the song being played in the Cornetto ice cream commercial! haha! I just love that song and thank God for Google! Eureka!

I can't believe a pinoy guy sang the song and Champ Lui Pio is the producer! So without much ado, here is Somedaydream with the song Hey Daydreamer. This is the acoustic version which is, I think, way better than the original. :)

I have lots of things to blog about so just stay right here!
HAVE A HAPPY SUNDAY! :)

PS: Do not forget to join my Carlotta Manila giveaway, please see the button on the upper right corner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...