Monday, November 21, 2011

Rose, Heart, And Pig


 First of all sorry for the grainy photos,the day I took this photos was so dark due to the heavy rain. Anyway, this is what I wore when I went to Trinoma with Marise and mom for a girl bonding! We just love the theme of Trinoma now, it is like a huge gingerbread house with lots of colorful candies!!! 

Moving-on with my outfit... I wore my sweater dress perfect for the cold weather. 

And to add color on my look, I wore my red lace-up shoes, my pink floral fringe necklace and these...

pretty clay rings in heart shape, rose and cutesy pig! I am a huge sucker for anything cute. And these handmade rings made my Nika Llamzon of TOXIC CANDY CLAY SHOP just made my day! I super love these rings and even my daughter loves them too!
 

 I have few more cute rings to show to you! I am sure you'll gonna love the photos since I took them the day Mr. Sun is out again! For now, you might want to check TOXIC CANDY CLAY SHOP  and get your own cutesy clay rings! 



striped dress- thrifted
belt- Landmark
lace-up shoes- Shoe Gallery
necklace- Simone's Closet
bag- Tomato

5 comments:

  1. cute rings!!! lalu na yung rose and heart!! and i want shoes like that too! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, sis!! Especially the rings!! ♥ No wonder Marise would love those, too! See you both soon!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bodycon dress! and how cute those accessories are! :)

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...