Thursday, November 24, 2011

At The Fashion Rev Manila Bazaar




These are the photos I have last Saturday when I went with my family to the FASHION REV MANILA BAZAAR. Like I told you on my other post, I met Dominique but I call her Nikki haha and I find her really down-to-earth and walang arte sa katawan. I just admire people who are just themselves and that what makes me feel comfortable with them even just  we met for the first time. I love her to bits because we almost have the same interest and I love the fact that she's not into heels too just like me and she commutes, ride on a jeepney even if she is wearing a fasyon outfit! Oh di ba?! 

After chatting with her, we parted ways but I am sure we will meet again even though there are no events. Just a simple bonding or ukay hopping I guess :) 

I did a little shopping there at the bazaar. Clothes for hubby and Marise and for myself. I am partly done with my Christmas shopping list, a few more to go and I am done! Oh well, my wallet, credit card, and atm cards are always in use whenever Christmas is here haha! Oh my! :)

PS: Do join my CARLOTTA MANILA GIVEAWAY! See the button on the upper right side of the blog! 



4 comments:

  1. Super cute marise...very fasyon like you.. So pretty!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new design of your blog Ms. Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!!! :> Marise looks so cute with the strawberry hat!!! Adorable!!!

    ♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY
    Giveaway: Be on the list for Bloggers United 2! Click HERE to find out how!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...