Sunday, October 2, 2011

SUNDAY MUSIC: The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script



Hello to my dearest readers! How are you doing? I hope all of you and your families are fine even after the fiasco the 2 typhoons brought to our country. :)

Anyway, I would like to share with you the song that has been playing the entire week on my laptop, 10 times a day haha! Hubby likes this song too. We just have the same taste when it comes to music.

I took a whole day off from the online world yesterday, and the feeling is so rewarding. I let my laptop rest for the whole day as well as my eyes, haha! But since I am just a natural work-a-holic, I sat on the couch the whole day while making accessories. Plus early morning yesterday, I went shopping for clothes for Simone's Closet, and my, I have found lots of pretty finds! I cannot wait to share 'em with you all!

I hope you are having a blast today, and stay safe always! :)

1 comment:

  1. i also love this song, but my favorite is Breakeven :)


    http://nostalgiadreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...