Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Have A Break




As what I told you on my previous post, I kept myself busy with doing accessories last Saturday. For one whole day I did not open my laptop and just took a break from the internet world. And the feeling is so rewarding.

I just wanna share with you all,  photos of some of my materials and a bit of the necklaces and feather earrings I already made. These are just some, and I am currently making more, doing some crafts is addicting haha!

Will update you more about my accessories, these pieces will be up on sale at Simone's Closet, SOON! :)


5 comments:

  1. Denise! Following your blog now!

    Here's mine: http://somethingyshy.blogspot.com

    Thanks! Hihi :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sis,, loving the pink and green feathers there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need a container like yours! my beads are all over the place. where'd you buy it? love the new accessories :)

    "I'm giving away a giant shopper, shoes and chocolates from Paisley Clothing. Visit my blog to enter!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEXCITING!!! ♥♥♥

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just followed!!! maybe the place of your beads and stuff will be my little disneyland! love your works :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...