Friday, September 23, 2011

THE LUCKY BOOTS

If you are following my twitter account, then you would know how much I am seeking for a good pair of boots! I've never had boots, so I wanted my first pair to be really really pretty! 
I was so lucky to found this one on sale at 50% off at Trinoma, when hubby and I were strolling. Hubby loves this so much! I wanna buy the other two colors too! :)


I love how comfy it is! I will definitely buy another pair next pay day! Good thing I have a credit card with me all the time, for impulse shopping like this. haha! But don't get me wrong, my credit limit is just 5 digits only, well to avoid overspending! Speaking of pagiging kuripot haha! :)

For sure this pair will be overused. But I am saving to wear this for a special occasion. :)
Thanks hubby for coming with me yesterday! You're my lucky charm! :)

WATCH-OUT FOR ANOTHER GIVEAWAY TOMORROW! 

6 comments:

  1. Where is Nava in Trinoma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! NAVA is inside POP CULTURE :) they have great finds there. And I think I have found my MECCA! haha :) All the clothes and shoes they are selling there are my type, and very affordable! I will be going at NAVA again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Your hubby seems to love fasyon too. How sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I want one too! too bad I'm too far from Trinoma :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving those boots!!! haaay, i'm having a hard time looking for gorgeous low-heeled boots. i haven't found my perfect pair pa. congratz to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very posh, sis!!! Love your new boots! I'm happy for you. ♥

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...